goal-score

Goal Score! Goal Score is all news about soccer matches!
Posted by admin On February - 10 - 2014

Football Predictions for English Championship: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Wigan Athletic

This match between Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan Athletic is scheduled for February 12, 2014 at Hillsborough Stadium.  In this match Sheffield Wednesday with 17th position will play against Wigan Athletic with 11th position in this championship.  Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Wigan Athletic to win this match.  The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is suggesting win of Sheffield Wednesday in this match due to their home ground advantage. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Sheffield Wednesday at 40 percent, win of Wigan Athletic at 40 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Wigan Athletic (+1) is superior to that of Sheffield Wednesday (-2).  Sheffield Wednesday won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Reading on February 8, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Wigan Athletic won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Huddersfield Town on February 8, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on February 10, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per football predictions for this match as 2.6 for the win of Sheffield Wednesday, 3.4 for draw and 2.6 for the win of Wigan Athletic in this match.

 

Posted by admin On February - 6 - 2014

Online Betting Guide for NBA:  Brooklyn Nets vs. San Antonio Spurs

This match between these two teams is scheduled to take place on February 7, 2014 at 01.05 a.m. as per the European Time Zone. In this match, Brooklyn Nets with standing of 2nd Atlantic will receive San Antonio Spurs with standing of 1st Southwest for their 47th match of this season at Barclays Center. Majority of online betting guides are giving betting prediction of Brooklyn Nets to win this match. Brooklyn Nets has STRK of Win 1 and on the other hand San Antonio Spurs have STRK of Win 3. Betting prediction in this article based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams is also suggesting win of Brooklyn Nets in this match due to their home ground advantage. Brooklyn Nets won 21 and lost 25 out of the last 46 games. They recently won a match against Philadelphia 76ers on February 3, 2014 with score of 108-102. The current statistics related with Brooklyn Nets shows that they had scored at an average of 97.5 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 38.8 and assists at the rate of 20.7 per game. They allowed at an average of 100.3 points per game to other teams. Brooklyn Nets has current PCT of .457. San Antonio Spurs won 36 and lost 13 out of their last 49 games. They recently won a match against Washington Wizards on February 5, 2014 with score of 125-118. The current statistics related with San Antonio Spurs shows that they had scored at an average of 103.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 42.3 and assists at the rate of 24.8 per game. They allowed at an average of 96.7 points to other teams. San Antonio Spurs has current PCT of .735. As per the data available online betting guide for this match predicts win of Brooklyn Nets.

Posted by admin On February - 1 - 2014

Birmingham City Vs Huddersfield Town

The teams Birmingham City and Huddersfield Town are going to meet each other on February 15th 2014 in the second division football league called the championship. This will be the competition between a team which is presenting an average performance and also a team which is presenting below average performance in the league. The team Birmingham is standing on the 17th position in the league. This team has achieved 7 winnings and 29 points in the league. We can say that the team is presenting poor performance in the league. But now also this team is having strongest possibilities in the league. But we cannot give soccer tips favourable to this team. At the same time the competing team Huddersfield is standing on the 13th position in the league. This team has achieved 9 winnings and 34 points in the league. This team could present better performance in the league. But in the present situation, it will not be easy for this team to reach in position like title. When these both teams are meeting together; there is no particular soccer tips favorable to any particular team i.e. if we say commonly we can say that both the teams are having equal possibilities in the league. So you can place your bet by seeing the possibilities of draw position.

Posted by admin On January - 27 - 2014

Football Prediction for Barclays Premier League: Norwich City vs. Newcastle United

This match between Norwich City and Newcastle United is scheduled for January 29, 2014 at Carrow Road Stadium.  In this match Norwich City with 12th position will play against Newcastle United with 8th position in this league.  Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Norwich City to win this match.  The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is suggesting win of Newcastle United in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 31 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Norwich City at 29 percent, win of Newcastle United at 45.2 percent and probability of draw at 25.8 percent in this match. 

The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Newcastle United (+3) is superior to that of Norwich City (-5).  Norwich City won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Hull City on January 18, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Newcastle United won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against West Ham United on January 18, 2014 with score of 3-1.

As on January 27, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per the weekend betting prediction of this match as 2.87 for the win of Norwich City, 3.4 for draw and 2.37 for the win of Newcastle United in this match.

 

Posted by admin On January - 19 - 2014

Real Madrid Vs Villa Real

These both teams Real Madrid and Villa Real are going to meet each other on February 9th 2014 in Spanish La Liga. This will be the competition between two best performing teams in the league. Here we are going to trace out the possibilities of this competition well as betting.

 

The team Real Madrid is one of the teams which have attained more titles in La Liga. In all the seasons this team could present better performance. In this season also this is one of the teams among the other two teams which is having more possibility to achieve the title of the league. But now the team is facing toughest challenges from other teams. At the same time, we can say that the team Villa Real also one of the best performing teams in the league. In this season the team is presenting very strongest performance. This is also considered as one of the team which is having strongest possibilities to achieve the title. But the achievement of this title will not be so easy for the team because the other teams can raise strongest challenges against this. When these both teams are meeting together; more possibility is for the team Real Madrid only. So place your bet very carefully.

Posted by admin On January - 12 - 2014

Aston Villa Vs West Bromwich

The team Aston Villa and West Bromwich are going to meet each other on January 29th 2014 in the English premier league. This will be the competition between two teams which are presenting below average performance in the premier league. Here we are going to discuss about the possibilities of this competition and also about betting possibilities on these teams.

 

The team Aston Villa is now standing on the 11th position in the premier league. This team is having 23 points. We can say that the team is presenting better performance in the league. But in the present situation it will not be easy for the team to reach in the first position of the league. Therefore this team will try to withstand in the league itself.  At te same time the rival team West Bromwich is standing on the 14th position and the team is having 21 points as of now. In the coming days if the team could not perform well then there is possibility that the team may reach to relegation. When these both teams are meeting together; it is almost the competition between two equally strengthened teams. We can say that both the teams are having equal possibilities in this competition. In this competition, other than draw position the another possibility is that the winning of the team Aston Villa.

Posted by admin On January - 4 - 2014

Sassuolo Vs Hellas Verona

The teams Sassuolo and Hellas Verona are going to meet each other on February 2nd 2014 in Italian series A. This will be the competition between a best performing team and team which is presenting poor performance in the series A. Here we are going to discuss about the possibilities of this competition and also about betting possibilities on these teams.

 

The team Sussuolos is standing on the 18th position in the series A season. Now the team is standing on in the relegation list. We can say that the team is presenting very pathetic performance. It is almost sure that the team will reach in to relegation. At the same time the team Hellas Verona is standing on the 6th position in the league. Now we can say that this is one of the teams which are presenting better performance in the league. When these both team are meeting together; the team Hellas Verona is having more possibilities in the league. In the present situation, it will not be easy for the team Sassuolo to defeat the team Hellas Verona i.e. we can say almost sure that there is no chance for the team Sassuolo in this competition. But before placing bet for this competition you should study well about the possibilities of the teams and the players.

Posted by admin On December - 29 - 2013

What makes you nervous on gambling find out here?

Few things about online gambling you should know like if you feel nervous while making your bet on something or some games then you might be having some problems with making your bet so that’s why we here to help you about. First of all you want to tell you that most of the people nervous of their betting because they are afraid of losing their money that’s why they can’t take the pressure about it. So if you want to change that then you need to take some risk that can be help you to feel better to make your bet on online betting sites. There this lot of gambling information out there you just need to grab from there but its not that easy if you want to learn something then you have to work for it otherwise you can’t make it so be careful when making your bet but don’t be nervous about it you should think like it’s just a game. So before making your bet you can check the possibility of your winnings and you can do that by read your betting game statistic and your guessing power these are most working tools for online betting. So hopefully this betting information will help you to make the wrong decision on online betting sites. Thanks      

 

 

Posted by admin On December - 26 - 2013

Champions league odds: best odds selection for winning

Like other league such as premier league betting, europa league betting, champions league betting also requires odds to understand the betting and make some cash. Champions league odds are also same as other league betting odds. For having the best and an extra advantage, first a dependable and trustworthy website have to be selected. Best odds are there for in the renowned websites. Here those bookmakers offer the way to compare the odds to select the bet one. The distinguished bookmakers are Ladbrokes, Victor Chandler, William Hill, Betclic, Betfair etc. for each individual matches, qualify your champions league odds individually. The position of participating in betting is successfully represented if you check odds in a perfect way.

As website is very important for the champions league odds in betting, so new punters must be well-informed and have huge knowledge to select the best one. Besides odds are also classified with regionally and situational. So odds must be selected in the perfect way to carry on and increasing the winning probability in betting. Sports bookmakers here help the bettors for understanding the improved odds. Odds help the bettors greatly along with champions league odds

Posted by admin On December - 21 - 2013

Basketball: bets can be extremely desired with this particular online game

There is nothing to be able to quickly go over hockey simply because you already know it's a activities online game along with worldwide well-known. The situation today I am going to notify around the hockey betting- ways to earn cash via bets by simply bettors along with punters. Such as different activities bets, Basketball bets is actually well-known amid school connected with those who find themselves trying to find know-how about computers bets. Your activities that typical people watch for his or her fun tend to be excellent cause of existing sustenance connected with a different school of folks. Basketball bets calls for some bets information including different activities bets. Being familiar with bets possibilities, studying benefits, guessing calculative threat, watch go with regularly tend to be some crucial preconditions with the punters who wish to step up on the globe connected with hockey bets.

Previous to introducing having hockey bets, the world connected with bets primary found be familiar with your activities bets concerning soccer. It is still a well known bets basement combining several top notch well-known soccer little league including Europe little league, bundesliga, leading little league for example. then your planet diversified having different bets including hockey, playing golf, rugby amid that hockey can be the most common on with regard to bets. And so hockey bets has additionally some sort of bright history is actually bets individuals tend to be increasingly dedicated to that along with quickly earning profits from that.